Getting Started with Webgility Online
Welcome to Webgility! We are excited you're here. Getting up and running is easy and only takes a few minutes. Simply follow the instructions below to learn how to set up your account and get going.
Connect Your Sales Channels
Once your account is created and you are logged in, you will begin to set up connections to your sales channels.
1. To begin, go to the website ‘my.webgility.com’ and sign in with your Webgility Online credentials.
2. Once you signed in successfully, select one of the sales channels you are currently using. In this example, we will use Shopify.
3 . Next, you’ll need to enter part of the URL for your Shopify store's admin address.
4. After it is successfully connected, you will see a Congrats notification window. Proceed with the Continue option to connect the accounting software.
Note: If you need help setting up the connection for your sales channels, check out these guides:
5. In the next window, select the accounting solution you are currently using. In this example, we’ll use QuickBooks Online.
6. You will now see the option to connect your QuickBooks.
Connect QuickBooks online:
7. Select QuickBooks online & click Connect to QuickBooks
8. Next, you’ll see a pop-up window asking you to log in to your QuickBooks Online account. Enter your QuickBooks login information and click Sign In.
9. Select the company you wish to connect to and click Next. If asked to authorize the connection, click to allow it.
10. The window will close and Webgility will begin importing information from QuickBooks Online. Depending on how much information is in the company file, this can take a couple of minutes.
Connect QuickBooks Desktop:
11. Select QuickBooks Desktop and click Download Webgility Desktop Extension.
12. The Webgility extension will start to download in the background and you will be redirected to the below screen.
13. Click here to see how to install Webgility Desktop Extension
14. Once you are connected to QuickBooks successfully, you will now be redirected to the Dashboard which will take you for a quick tour.
Note: If you need help setting up the connection to your accounting solution, check out these guides:
Connect Webgility Online with QuickBooks Desktop