1. Go Settings > Connections and click the orange plus sign next to Sales Channel. If this is the first sales channel that you're setting up, read the getting started process, here.
2. Select Amazon and click Continue. Webgility Online is compatible with Amazon US and Amazon EU.
3. In the Amazon popup window, enter your username and password, then click Sign In to continue.
4. Confirm the Webgility Online connection to Amazon using Amazon Marketplace Web Services.
5. Complete the authorization by clicking Next.
6. Once successfully connected, you will see a confirmation popup.