1. Navigate to Settings > Connections and click the orange plus sign next to Sales Channel. If this is the first sales channel that you're setting up, read the getting started process, here.
2. Select eBay & click Continue.
3. Next, click Continue. This will open up an eBay pop-up window where you will need to log in to your account. Make sure the pop-up blocker is not enabled.
4. Enter your email and password, then click Sign in.
5. Grant Webgility access by selecting I agree.
6. After the window says you can safely close it out, click on Continue so Webgility can retrieve your eBay token.
Your eBay store is now connected and you should be now able to download orders from your eBay store into Webgility.