To connect Webgility with Magento, you will need to install a Webgility Store Module which will require you to have your Web Store FTP Information. Please contact your System Administrator or your hosting company for this information.
1. Navigate to Settings > Connections, and click the orange plus sign next to Sales Channel.
Note: if this is the first sales channel that you're setting up, read the getting started process, here.
2. Select Magento and click Continue.
3. To check if you already have a Webgility Store Module, Webgility needs your store web address. Enter it and click Continue.
Note: if your Webgility Store Module is already set up, you can skip the below step.
4. Enter the server details and FTP credentials which will be provided by your System Administrator or your hosting company. Click Connect to Store.
5. Select the Magento root or pub folder to install Magento. Click Install Webgility store module.
6. Once the module is installed, your Webgility Store Module Address will be pre-filled. Enter your store username and password, then click Continue.
7. Select the date range and status’ of orders that you want to pull into Webgility. Click Continue and you will be redirected to the sales tab where your orders will download.