Welcome to Webgility! We are excited you're here. Getting up and running is easy and only takes a few minutes. Simply follow the instructions below to learn how to set up your account and get going.
Connect Your Sales Channels
Once your account is created and you are logged in, you will begin to set up connections to your sales channels.
To start, simply select one of the sales channels you are currently using. In this example, we will use Shopify.
2. Next, you’ll need to enter part of the URL for your Shopify store's admin address. For example, if your admin URL is http://MyStore.myshopify.com, you will need to enter http://MyStore. Once you’ve entered this information, click Connect.
3. This will open a new window in Shopify asking you to approve and install Webgility. Click Install app to continue.
4. In Webgility, the software will start to download the information from the store. This can take a minute or two.
5. Once Webgility has finished downloading the information from Shopify, you are ready to move on to connecting your accounting solution.
If you need help setting up the connection for your sales channels, check out these guides:
Have other sales channels you’d like to connect?
First continue on through the setup process, once complete you can add more channels by navigating to Settings > Connections, where you’ll see the orange plus sign next to Sales Channel. This is how you can add more.
Connect Your Accounting Solution
Select the accounting solution you are currently using. In this example, we’ll use QuickBooks Online.
2. Next, you’ll see a pop-up window asking to login to your QuickBooks Online account. Enter your QuickBooks login information and click Sign In.
3. Select the company you wish to connect and click Next. If asked to authorize the connection, click to allow it.
4. The window will close and Webgility will begin importing information from QuickBooks Online. Depending how much information is in the company file, this can take a couple of minutes.
5. Once complete, you will be taken to the New Orders view in Webgility.
6. If you need help setting up the connection to your accounting solution, check out these guides: