1. In Webgility Desktop, navigate to Integration > Stores > Add New Store.
2. On the next screen, select the store ChannelAdvisor from the drop-down and enter your store name. Then click Continue.
3. Enter your ChannelAdvisor Local id. You can access your ChannelAdvisor Local id by logging into your ChannelAdvisor account and navigating to My Account > Company Information > Profile ID.
4. The same profile id will also be shown at the end of your browser URL. Copy this id and save it.
5. Enter the Local ID, also known as the Profile ID, that you copied, then click Connect to ChannelAdvisor. This will give Webgility permission to access your ChannelAdvisor account.
6. Next, Unify Enterprise will ask you if it can access your ChannelAdvisor account. Click Yes.
7. The ChannelAdvisor authorization page will open in your browser. You need to authorize the connection from within ChannelAdvisor. Click Approve Access.
8. Once approved, click 2. Retrieve Account ID and then click Continue.
9. Next, enter your business contact information. Note: Fields with the red asterisk are required.
10. The next screen is for connecting your accounting, ERP, or POS system to Webgility. You can find more information here.