How to Download the Latest Store Data & Products in Webgility Desktop
This article highlights the vital need to update your store's data in Webgility regularly. This ensures accurate insights, and smooth order processing, and provides real-time details on inventory, customers, and sales trends.
Steps to download the latest data:
1. If you want to download online store data from scratch, you must clear the date and time from the Advanced Settings menu.
2. In order to find Advanced Settings, navigate to Integrations> Stores> Advanced Settings.
3. Select the Application tab, then click Clear for the Last download date for Store Item.
This will clear the downloaded data and refresh it with new data. Click Save, then click Close.
4. After clearing the setting in Advanced Settings, navigate to Integrations> Get Latest Data & Settings.
5. In the pop-up window go to Download online store settings, and click Download Data.
6. This will download the online store data from scratch.
Steps to download products:
7. Navigate to Products and select All products, then select the refresh icon to see the refreshed product listing and wait for the download process to complete.
8. This will download the online product list from scratch.