If you experience an issue in which Webgility is going into Not Responding mode, or is frequently freezing. Following these steps to troubleshoot.
1. Close the Webgility Desktop application.
2. Then, restart the SQL services for Webgility.
3. To do this, click Start for Windows
4. Then type services. Below the window will be a pop up. You will need to select the SQL server Unify, or the instance name. Right-click on it and click Restart.
5. Once the SQL server service restarts, you will need to restart the SQL server browser service.