If you are experiencing the following error: Com class exception, follow the steps below to correct this issue.
1. To execute the QuickBooks Merge Module, be sure to log out and close the Webgility application and the Webgility Scheduler. If you have multipe users be sure to do this across all systems.
2. Next, browse the Webgility Installation folder where Webgility is installed. To find it, right-click on the Webgility shortcut icon on your desktop.
3. Once you find the folder, search WebgilityMergeModule.msi in the folder and double-click on it.
4. Now, the merge module will take some time to install. Once it is finished click, Close.
5. Once the installation is complete, open Webgility and try to connect with QuickBooks. If the issue persists, please contact Webgility Support via the chatbot.