How to Test QuickBooks Connection in Webgility Desktop
Learn how to test or edit the QuickBooks connection with Webgility Desktop.
1. In Webgility Desktop, navigate to Integration> Accounting/POS/ERP> Edit Connection.
2. Make sure you have entered the correct QuickBooks company file location, and click Test QuickBooks Connection.
You can change the QuickBooks File Mode to multi-user mode if this is not the first time connecting with the QuickBooks file.
Pro Tip: If you get an error while testing the QuickBooks connection, make sure your QuickBooks company file is open and that QuickBooks does not have an open dialog box.
3. If you are using QuickBooks Desktop - Enterprise, Pro, or Premier - and the previous connection certificate has been removed you may need to login to the Quickbooks file as an Admin user.
After testing the connection, you will receive an Application Certificate popup in QuickBooks. Here you will need to select Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running. Then select Admin from the dropdown for Login as. Click Continue.
4. Click Done on the next pop-up window.
5. Once connected successfully you will receive a message stating that you are Successfully connected to QuickBooks.
6. Click OK, then Save.