By connecting a custom store to Webgility, you can record sales from these sales channels. While Webgility currently does not support a direct connection to a custom store, you will have the option to include all of your sales orders in a CSV format. With this option, you can import a CSV file directly in Webgility to record to your accounting solution.
Add a Custom Store
1. Select the Custom Store option from the Give your store a name drop-down.
2. Enter your store details and click Continue.
3. Select your Accounting/POS/ERP software to connect your accounting solution. Then click Continue.
4. Select your Settings to post orders into your accounting solution in Order Processing Settings. Then click Continue.
5. Select I want to process my orders, take me to the dashboard, then click Go to Dashboard.
Import Orders Using a Custom Store
1. To import orders, you will need to click Get Orders on the dashboard or navigate to Orders > Import > From CSV.
2. A new window will open. Click Next.
3. Browse for the CSV file you imported, then click Next.
4. Map the fields for your imported orders. Note: items bolded are required.
5. Select the options to map from the drop-down. After mapping the required fields, click Next. Webgility will display a success message to confirm that your mappings have been saved.
6. Finally, you will be able to see a list of orders present under the CSV file. You can select single or multiple orders, then click Import Orders. You can also select Payment or Shipment status for those orders in Webgility at the time of import.
Custom Store Features Supported
These are the features that are currently supported.
Import orders from CSV or XLS file.
Post orders as single or consolidated on the basis of settings.
Import/export product mappings.
Auto create products in accounting at time of posting orders in your accounting solution.
Import tracking details.
Order, consolidation, and profitability reports.
Phone order creation.
Offline payment processing.