If you are connecting your first store in Webgility, after you login you will be prompted to Add Store. If this is not the first store that you are adding you can navigate to Integrations > Stores > Add.
1. In the Add store screen, select the store type as Shopify and give your store a name. Click Continue.
2. Enter your Store address. If you are unsure what this is, login to your Shopify store in a web browser with your admin credentials. The address will be displayed in the browser window. Then click Connect to Shopify.
3. Log in to Shopify with your Admin email and click Next.
4. Enter your admin password and click Log in.
5. Next, you will need to approve the sync between Webgility and your Shopify store. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and click Install app.
6. The window will close, and Webgility will begin downloading the store information. Once this is finished, click Continue.
7. Enter your business contact information. The fields with a red asterisk are required.
8. Next, you will want to connect your Accounting, ERP, or POS system to Webgility. Here is you step-by-step guide to complete this.