Once an order is downloaded into Webgility, you can direct it to be posted into your accounting solution or point of sale as a sales transaction. Posting orders can be done from the Orders, Errors, and Archived views. Posting from the Orders view is shown below, but the method works in the other views as well.
1. Select the orders you want to post to your accounting solution via the box on the left-hand side of the view you are in.
2. Once you have selected the order, click Post to QuickBooks on the bottom menu bar. The label on this button will change depending on the accounting solution you have connected.
3. When posting multiple orders, an in-progress status will appear along the bottom border of Webgility Desktop. If you are posting multiple orders, it will also list out the current order it is working on posting to the accounting solution.
4. Once orders have finished posting, you will receive a pop-up with the results. Ideally, you want to see a lot of successful postings in this area, which will state Posted with a green background.
5. Watch this GIF to see the complete process in action.
6. Orders that do not successfully post to the accounting solution will be pushed to the Errors view.
Un-Post or Undo Sync
If you need to remove an order from your accounting solution, you can un-post or undo sync with the following method.
1. Simply, double-click on the order to go into the Order Detail view. On the lower right side of the screen, you will find the undo sync icon. This icon will only display on orders that have already been posted.
2. Clicking this icon creates a pop-up to confirm.
3. Click Yes to confirm that you want to remove the order from your accounting solution. And after a few moments, you should get a success message.
Note: close the order in the accounting solution first.
4. Everything regarding the transaction in QuickBooks is removed with two exceptions:
Any items created while posting the transaction will still exist.
Any new customers will not be removed.