1. From Webgility, go to Integrations > Stores > Add. If this is the first channel you are adding, you do not need to do this step.
2. In the pop-up screen, select the store type you wish to connect and give your store a name. Then click Continue.
3. A web browser should open up to the login screen for Walmart. Enter your Walmart account login info and then click Log In.
4. Click the Settings gear in the top right and select API, then Consumer IDs & Private Keys.
5. You will see a message about generating your API keys, click Walmart Developer Portal to continue.
6. Next, individually copy the Client ID and Client Secret API keys and paste in the corresponding fields in Webgility.
7. Once you have pasted the API keys into Webgility click Connect to Walmart.
8. Webgility will download the information from the back end of the store. Click Continue to proceed.
9. Enter your business contact information. The fields with a red asterisk are required.
10. The next few screens are for connecting your Accounting, ERP, or POS systems.
You can get more information on these steps here.