The credentials for the online store that are linked with the Webgility Desktop application can be updated using the instructions in this article.
Note: This procedure is only required if the Webgility desktop program was previously linked to an online sales channel or marketplace and the web credentials have changed.
1. In Webgility Desktop, navigate to Integrations> Stores> Manage Stores.
2. If you have multiple stores added, click the Edit icon in the ACTION column in front of the store for which you want to update the credentials.
3. For example, If you need to update credentials for a Magento store, after selecting the Edit icon you will be shown the store credentials window. Enter your updated store credentials here and click on “Test Store Connection”.
4. Once connected successfully, it will give you the next window to enter the store details and save it.
5. If you are updating Shopify store credentials, for another example, you can enter your Shopify store URL and click on “Connect to Shopify”
Note: Based on the store type, this screen may look different
6. After you click on connect, it will take you to the browser window for the Shopify store to log in. Make sure you use the new updated admin credentials to connect it.
7. Once the store is connected, click on the Save Store button on the Webgility store connection page, and close the configurations window.