1. To use the new Amazon reconciliation workflow, start by navigating to Orders > Amazon > Settlement Report.
2. From here you are taken to the Settlement Report module. If this is your first time here, the list will be blank and you will need to download selected settlement reports.
3. Download settlement reports by clicking Get Report.
4. The Get Report button has a carrot selection that allows you to download settlement reports based on date range or settlement id, or by importing a .CSV file downloaded from Amazon Seller Central.
5. When downloading by date range, you have three options:
Start Availability Date - Use this option if you are trying to re-download older settlement reports of more than 120 days after requesting them from within seller central.
End Availability Date - This date aligns with the start availability option to create an endpoint for getting settlement reports. It is recommended that you leave this as the current date.
Settlement Start Date - Use this option to pull in settlement reports from recent settlement periods based on the date for the start of the settlement period.
6. Once you have selected your range, click Get Report and the reports will download. If you are downloading numerous reports or there is a large number of orders in a single report, this can take a few minutes to complete.
7. When the reports have finished downloading, you will see them in a list on the screen.
8. In the status column, you will see icons reflecting the status of any reports in the list.
A. Error Posting
B. Partially Posted
The following are viewable only when hovering over the row.
D. Delete Report
9. To start the process of posting the settlement to QuickBooks, select one in the left-most column, then click Post to QuickBooks.
The following pop-up will appear while the process finishes.
10. You can close this screen and work in other areas of Webgility while this processes. However, do not close Webgility Desktop or the process will end. If this happens, you will need to repost the settlement report the next time you log in to Webgility.
11. When a settlement report finishes posting and there are no mismatches to resolve, it will move to the Posted view.
12. When you hover over the row of a settlement report it will allow you to click the detail button to see the detail view.
13. The detail view allows you to review the results of the settlement report posting.
14. If everything looks good, click Mark As Settled. After a confirmation pop-up, the settlement report will show as settled in the list.