To connect Webgility with Magento, you will need to install a Webgility Store Module. This requires you to have your Web Store FTP Information.
To do this login to portal.webgility.com with your Webgility login credentials, and navigate to Downloads. Here you will be able to download the Webgility store module. Select Magento for the store type, then click Download.
Watch here how to connect your Magento store.
1. Once the Store Module is installed, navigate to Integrations > Stores > Add. If this is the first channel you are adding, you do not need to do this step.
2. In the pop-up screen, select the store type as Magento and give your store a name. In the store web address field, enter the URL of the location for the Webgility Store module. This is usually formatted like this: https://storename.com/webgility/webgility-magento.php.
3. Then, click Continue.
4. On the next screen enter your Magento admin username and password.
5. Then click Connect to Magento.
6. Webgility Desktop will download basic store information. When it is finished, click Continue.
7. Enter your business contact information. The fields with a red asterisk are required.
8. Once you've entered all of this information you will need to click Save Store, and then click OK. The store is now successfully added.
9. The next few screens are for connecting your Accounting, ERP, or POS system to Webgility. You can get more detail on this here.