How to Connect Webgility Desktop with QuickBooks Enterprise, Pro, or Premier
Discover the simple steps to connect Webgility Desktop with QuickBooks Enterprise, Pro, or Premier. This process remains consistent across all QuickBooks financial versions and can be completed in just 3 to 5 minutes.
Select QuickBooks version in Webgility Desktop:
1. Once your online store is connected, Navigate to Integrations >> Accounting/POS/ERP >> Add Connection. Select the version of QuickBooks that you are using from the drop-down menu.
Confirm QuickBooks company file location:
2. Launch the QuickBooks company file that you want to connect to Webgility.
3. Log in to QuickBooks as the admin user and switch it to single-user mode. The admin login is required for connection purposes only. Once the connection is made and the data download is complete, you can switch back to any other user or switch to multi-user mode.
4. Press the F2 or Control + 1 key to bring up the Product Information window on the screen.
5. Copy the company file location from the Product Information window, then close it.
6. Paste the copied file path to the Company file location field in the Webgility connection window. Then click Connect to QuickBooks.
7. This will open the Application Certificate in QuickBooks, and grant access to the Webgility application from QuickBooks as an admin. To allow this application to access personal data such as Social Security Numbers and customer credit card information, select Download the customer details.
8. Once this permission is granted, click Continue to process.
Basic settings in Webgility:
9. You will be redirected to the Order Processing Settings. Configure the basic settings, then click Continue.
Note: You can change and do the settings later in detail.
12. You will see a pop-up message of Settings saved successfully.
13. Once you click OK, It will redirect you to the Home Screen of the Webgility Desktop.