1. Navigate to Integrations > Stores > Add. If this is the first channel you are adding you do not need to do this step.
2. In the pop up screen select the store type you wish to connect and give your store a name. Then click Continue.
3. The Etsy login screen will appear. Enter the email address and password associated with your Etsy. Then click Sign in.
4. The next screen is to approve the Webgility software to work with your Etsy account. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click Allow Access. This will close the screen.
5. The Etsy access token will be populated into Webgility. Click Continue.
6. Information from Etsy will download into Webgility. Once it is finished, click Continue.
Note: Shipment templates may not download at this time, this is fine.
7. Enter your store contact information and address. Fields with a red asterisk are required to continue.
8. The next few screens involve connecting to your Accounting, Point of Sale, or ERP. Learn more on these steps, here.