1. In Webgility Desktop, go to Integrations > Stores > Add. If this is the first channel you are adding, you do not need to do this step.
2. A window will popup. For Select store type you will need to choose Amazon and then in Give your store a name, provide an identifying name. Then click Continue.
3. Once you have clicked Continue, you will be redirected to the Amazon Seller Central Sign-In page. Here you will need to login to your account with your email or mobile phone number, and password.
4. Once you click Sign-In, you will then be redirected to the Amazon Seller Central Two-Step Verification page. Here you need to enter the one-time-password (OTP) you are provided via the mobile phone listed, and click Sign-In to complete the sign-in process.
5. You will then be redirected to the Select a Merchant and Marketplace page. Here you need to select the Merchant and the Marketplace that you want to integrate with Webglity and then click Select Account.
6. Next, you need to Authorize Quickbooks Desktop Sync by Webgility by selecting the checkbox authorizing access for Amazon, and then click Confirm. You will receive a prompt confirming a successful connection.
7. You will be able to confirm the status of your Amazon Store in Webgility with a Connect to Your Store pop-up that shows your Order Status as Downloaded. Click Continue.
8. In Webgility you will now be prompted to enter your physical store address. The bolded sections are required. Once this is filled out completely, click Continue to connect your Accounting, Point of Sale, or ERP system.
Learn how to connect your Accounting, POS or ERP system here.