Multi-channel Inventory Sync in Webgility Online
Webgility Online's "Multi inventory sync feature" allows you to synchronize the inventory quantities across all your stores if you have more than one.
Before we begin, make sure that at least two of your stores are connected and configured in Webgility Online. Only then we will see the Multi-channel Inventory Sync option in Webgility Online.
Note: Once you enable the multi-channel inventory sync, you will no longer be able to use the sync function with automation.
How to enable Multi-channel Inventory Sync
1) Log in to the Webgility application via https://my.webgility.com/
2) Navigate to Products> Multi Channel Sync
3) Choose the master inventory
4) Choose your non-master inventory.
5) Choose the matching criteria according to which the items of the non-master inventory will be identified and matched with the master inventory.
6) Click on the checkbox next to Enable Multi-channel Inventory Sync.
7) Click on Save
Note: You can also change the master inventory as shown in the screenshot below
8) You will get a notification that You will no longer be able to use the Sync Products automatically feature. Click Yes.
Note: The quantity from a store that is designated as a master inventory will be updated for the other stores.
9) Once complete, all of the items you have mapped will have their quantities synced on an hourly basis with the Master Inventory Store.
10) You may repeat the same steps to sync the quantities with your other stores.
The sync will happen automatically on an hourly basis.
How many stores can be synced with this feature:
All of the stores for which you have completed the item mappings will have their quantities synced from the Master inventory store.
When does the sync start:
As soon as you save your mappings by clicking on the “Save” button the sync starts.
Just press the refresh button to instantly update the product quantities.
Can Quickbooks and Master Inventory synchronize inventories:
It is not recommended to separately sync from QuickBooks when we have multi-channel sync enabled to avoid any confusion with the inventory numbers as choosing the multi-channel sync feature means we have chosen one of the online stores as the master data.