Learn how to integrate Webgility Desktop with ShippingEasy to download your shipping tracking details and shipping cost, and post them to your accounting software.
1. Connect ShippingEasy as a shipping channel.
2. Navigate to Integrations > Shipping > Shipping Settings.
3. Select ShippingEasy, click Save & Continue.
4. Enter the API key and API secret key for the connection. You can find these key's in the account section of your ShippingEasy Admin login. Click Test Credentials.
5. Test the connection and upon successful connection, click OK.
6. Configure your shipping fees settings if you want to record them in your accounting software. If you do not want to record your shipping fees in your accounting system, you can skip this setting.
7. Navigate to Integrations > Accounting/POS/ERP > Posting Settings.
8. Go to the Expenses & Fees section and enable Record shipping cost under the Shipping Cost tab. Click Setup and configure the fees details.
9. Download the shipping tracking details from ShippingEasy. Navigate to the New Orders tab and select the orders that you want to download the shipping details for. Click More Actions, then Download Shipments. This will then pull the tracking details and cost information from ShippingEasy.
10. Post orders to your accounting software by selecting the orders that have shipped after downloading shipping details from ShippingEasy successfully. Click Post to QuickBooks.
Note: If you choose to download only Shipped status orders from your online store, then the shipping details should be downloaded with the order download. In this instance they do not require an additional step of downloading shipments separately.