To get started, you will need to activate your Webgility account from within QuickBooks Enterprise. If you try to log in to Webgility before activating your account, you will see the following error message.
1. To activate your Webgility account, login to QuickBooks as the admin user and access the company page by navigating to Company > My Company.
2. Then, select the Get E-commerce Integration option. After making this selection, you will be taken to the activation screen.
3. Click Activate button and use your Webgility account credentials to activate the integration.
4. Alternatively, you can learn more about this integration and create a new account using the Learn More link.
5. After clicking Activate, you will be redirected to a login page where you will activate the integration with your Webgility account. Simply enter your Webgility credentials and click Sign in.
6. Webgility will then connect to QuickBooks, and activate your integration.
7. Upon successful activation, click Done and login to QuickBooks again.
8. To verify the activation, go to the My Company page in QuickBooks Desktop. You should see an E-commerce Integration tile.
Note: Reopening the company file is required in order to see the update for the E-Commerce Integration tile.