1. Navigate to Integrations > Stores > Add New Store. If this is the first channel you are adding, you can skip this step.
2. In the pop-up screen, select the store type you wish to connect and give your store a name. Then, click Continue.
3. Next, Webgility will open your default browser and ask to enter your Wix credentials.
4. Once you enter your credentials, Webgility will download the required data from Wix.
5. Enter your business contact information. Note: fields with a red asterisk are required.
6. The next few screens are for connecting your Accounting, ERP, or POS solution to Webgility. You can find more information on these steps here.