1. In Webgility, navigate to Integrations > Stores and click Add New Store. If this is the first channel you are adding, you can skip this step.
2. In the pop-up screen, select the store you wish to connect, add store a name, and click Continue.
3. Once you click Continue, Webgility will require you to enter an API Key and API Secret.
4. To retrieve your API Key, click View Access Key and open your browser. It will then ask you to enter your ShippingEasy credentials.
5. Once you successfully login, the API Key window will open and you will need to copy and paste the keys into Webgility.
6. Then, click Test Connection and Webgility will connect to ShipStation.
7. Enter your business contact information.
Note: Fields with a red asterisk are required.
8. The next few screens are for connecting your Accounting, ERP, or POS system to Webgility. You can get more information on these steps here.