1. In Webgility, go to Integrations > Stores and click Add New Store. If this is the first channel you are adding, you can skip this step.
2. In the pop-up screen, select the store you wish to connect, add store a name, and click Continue.
3. Webgility will then open your default browser and ask you to enter your Reverb credentials, so Webgility can download the required data from Reverb.
4. Click Continue.
5. Enter your business contact information.
Note: Fields with the red asterisk are required.
6. The next few screens are for connecting your Accounting, ERP, or POS system to Webgility. You can get more information on these steps here.