1. Go Settings > Connections and click the orange plus sign next to Sales Channel.
Note: if this is the first sales channel that you are setting up, read the getting started process, here.
2. Select WooCommerce, then click Continue.
3. To confirm that you already have a Webgility Store Module, Webgility needs your store web address. Enter it and click Continue.
Note: if your Webgility Store Module is already set up, you can skip the below step.
4. Next, download the Webgility Store Module.
5. Finally, install the Webgility Store Module as a WooCommerce extension. Follow these steps:
Login to your WooCommerce admin panel.
On the left navigation panel, scroll down and click Plugins.
At the top of the page, click Add New to install the Webgility Store Module that you downloaded.
Navigate to the Store Module .zip file that was downloaded and select it. Then click Upload Plugin.
After a few seconds, it will note if it was installed successfully.
Underneath this message, click Activate Plugin to complete the installation.
6. In your WooCommerce account, go to your Installed Plugins in the left tab. Copy the Webgility Store Module URL and enter that information as the Webgility Store Module Address in Webgility. Enter your store Username and Password, then click Continue.