1. From Webgility, Navigate to Integrations > Stores > Add. If this is the first channel you are adding, you do not need to do this step.
2. In the pop up screen, select the store type you wish to connect and give your store a name. Then click Continue.
3. Now, you will need to retrieve the Generic API URL from your Volusion admin account. Open a web browser and log into your Volusion store with Admin credentials.
4. In the Import/Export screen, click Volusion API.
5. Scroll down to the Generic section and click Run next to Generic\Orders.
6. In the Volusion API: Run Generic\Orders screen, click Run.
7. The URL is generated. You can now copy this URL in the Connect to Your Store screen in Webgility.
8. Paste the API URL into the field in Webgility, then click Connect to Volusion.
9. Webgility will download the store information. When this is done, click Continue.
10. Enter your store contact information and address. Note: fields with a red asterisk are required.
11. The next few screens are for connecting your Accounting, ERP, or POS system to Webgility. Learn more, here.