Learn how to import your tracking IDs for shipping into Webgility Desktop via CSV files. Then learn how to post them to your online store.
To import the tracking ID for your orders, you will need a CSV file with the tracking information to import into Webgility Desktop. To get started, please follow the steps below.
1. Prepare your .csv by including the following information:
2. From the Shipping menu in the Webgility dashboard, navigate to the Import Tracking Information option and then click Next.
3. From the Import Tracking Information page, import the .csv file and click Next.
4. Map the Webgility Field Names with the .csv file columns and click Next.
5. Once the mapping is successful, click OK in the popup message, then click Next.
6. Select the orders you would like to import. Once they are successfully imported, close the window.
7. Once the tracking information is imported you will see this information in the order Details page. The order status will also have changed to Shipped.
8. To update the tracking information in your online store, select the specific orders from the orders page and click Post to Store.
9. The updated information should now be displayed in your online store.
10. You can also set Post to Store rules within Webgility Desktop to automate this process. To do so, navigate to Orders > Automation Rules > Posting Updates.
11. Then select the time you want orders posted to the store from the dropdown options.
12. Be sure to also enable the Post Updates to Store option in the Webgility Scheduler to activate your automation.
13. To learn more about setting up and configuring, watch this video tutorial.
Importing tracking details through .csv files is a manual process as you need to select the correct information to include within the .csv files.