After connecting your first sales channel, you will need to connect Webgility to your accounting solution.
1. To start, select Connect to QuickBooks.
2. A pop-up window will appear asking you to log into your QuickBooks Online account. Enter your QuickBooks login info and click Sign In.
3. Select the company you wish to connect with and click Next. If asked to authorize the connection click to allow it.
4. The window will close and Webgility Online will begin importing information from QuickBooks Online. Depending on how much information is in the company file, this can take a couple of minutes.
5. You’re all set up. Now what? Learn how to configure your Webgility Workspace here . Plus, see how to navigate to key feature areas in Webgility Online, here.