Payment processing in Webgility allows you to integrate your Authorize.net, PayPal, or QuickBooks merchant services account. This is so it can process payments offline for all orders or just for those orders that have been created manually in Webgility.
1. To get started, go to Integrations > Payments > Payment Settings.
2. Select how you'd like to process payments, then click Save & Close.
3. If you select Use Webgility to Process Offline Payment, you will need to select the payment processor and enter your account details. Then, click Test Connection. Upon successful login, you'll receive a confirmation message authorizing Webgility to access your payment processing account.
4. Selling internationally? You can also map currency for international transactions from this view. Select Map Currency and set up the currency.
5. Connecting with QuickBooks merchant services? You'll need to enter the connection ticket. If you do not have the connection ticket, select Generate. You will then be directed to an Intuit Payment Solutions screen where you will need to log in and generate the new connection ticket. Additionally, if you want to reconcile in QuickBooks, check that option. Then, click Test Connection. Upon successful login, you will receive a confirmation message authorizing Webgility to access your payment processing account.