Good to Know:
At Webgility, you will use two login credentials on a regular basis:
Your My Account/Portal login credentials (where you manage your account details, billing, etc.)
Your product login credentials (to access Webgility Desktop or Webgility Online)
Note: Your administrator password and product password can be different from one another. Changing one will not change the other.
Changing your My Account/Portal login credentials
1. Go to portal.webgility.com and enter your login details, or choose Forgot my password. If you choose this option, this will reset both of your subscription passwords.
2. Once you have logged into the portal, from the Home dashboard, locate the Profile section and click on Change Password. This will only change your administrator password to the portal.
3. You will be prompted to enter your current password and select a new password.
Changing your product login credentials
1. Once you have logged into the portal, select Add-ons, then select Edit or change password.
2. Enter the new email address or password you'd like to use and click Ok.