Get Started with Webgility Online
Welcome to Webgility! We are excited you're here. Getting up and running is easy and only takes a few minutes. Simply follow the instructions below to learn how to set up your account and get going.
1. To begin, go to the website ‘my.webgility.com’ and sign in with your Webgility Online credentials.
2. Once your account is created and you are logged in, you will see a Get Started with 3 steps in total to complete your initial setup.
Connect Your eCommerce Channels
3. Select Step 1 - Connect your eCommerce Channel, and click Get Connected. You will see a right section slide in for you to select your store. In this example, we will use Shopify.
4. Next, you’ll need to enter one part of the URL for your Shopify store's admin address.
You will need to disable the pop up blocker on your web browser to get through the authorization process. Enter your Shopify credentials to authorize Webgility to sync your data.
5. After it is successfully connected, you will see a Congrats message. Click Finish to close the slider.
Note: If you need help setting up the connection for your sales channels, check out these guides:
Connect QuickBooks Online
6. Select Step 2 - Connect your Quickbooks, and click Get Connected. Currently, we only provide connections with Quickbooks Online.
7. Click Connect, and enter your Quickbooks Online credentials to authorize Webgility. Again, you will need to disable the pop up blocker on your web browser to get through the authorization process.
8. If you have more than 1 company account, you need to select the company you wish to connect to and click Next. If asked to authorize the connection, click to allow it.
9. Depending on how much information is in the company file, it can take a couple of minutes for us to sync your data. After it’s done, you will see a Congrats message and click Finish to close the slider.
Post an order and review
10. Once you are connected to QuickBooks successfully, you can continue to Post an order or click Start Exploring at the top right immediately.
If you want to continue to post an order, select Step 3 - Post an order and review, and click Post an Order. Select one of your orders from the list and click Post Order.
11. Once your order is posted, you can click “View in Quickbooks” to go to your Quickbooks Online account to check how Webgility posts your order as a record on Quickbooks. Please remember to login on your Quickbooks before you click to see a detail Sales Receipt.
This is what you will see at your Quickbooks account.
12. You can always click Unpost to undo the posting.
13. Click Finish, you will land on our app dashboard and start exploring!
You’re all set up. Now what? Check out how to configure your Webgility Workspace, here.