Webgility Desktop allows you to post online store orders into QuickBooks based on their payment method. This means you can set different transaction types and accounts for orders with different types of payment methods.
1. Navigate to Integrations > Accounting/POS/ERP > Posting Settings.
2. Go to Orders > Posting Rules, and under Select the transaction type for posting orders, select the option to Post differently based on payment method.
3. Then, select the payment method and choose the desired transaction type to post orders with this payment method into QuickBooks.
4. Under the Setup, you are able to define the template, terms, sales rep, transaction class, and chart of accounts from QuickBooks.
5. Click on the + icon to add another payment method and set up rules for it.
6. After all of the payment methods and their rules are defined, it is mandatory to set up a rule for Anything else. Then click Save & Continue to finish.
Payment Methods not showing up in the dropdown? Here is how to add additional payment methods:
1. Click Setup under Configure mappings, then click Map Payment Method.
2. In the new Payment Mappings window that pops up, enter the name of the payment method and click Add New Method.
3. Then click Save & Close.
4. Click Save & Continue in the main window to complete the addition of this payment method.