1. First, you need to install the Webgility Store Module on your Prestashop site as a plug-in. To do this, login to your account at portal.webgility.com.
2. Navigate to Downloads, then select Prestashop from the drop-down and click Webgility Store Module v340 to download the file.
3. Once you download the file, login to your Prestashop admin account using the admin credentials.
4. Navigate to Modules > Module Manager.
5. Click Upload a module, then in the pop up navigate to the Webgility Store module zip file you previously downloaded.
6. Select the file, then click Install Now.
7. Once the module is installed, go to the Module Manager tab, and search for the Webgility plugin. Then, copy the store module URL.
8. The URL is typically formatted like this:
9. Once you know the URL of your Webgility store module, navigate to Integrations > Stores > Add New Store. If this is the first channel you are adding, you do not need to do this step.
10. In the pop-up screen, select the store type Prestashop and give this store a name. Then, enter the URL of the installed Webgility store module in the Enter store web address field. Click Continue.
11. Enter your Prestastore Store admin login/username and Store admin password. Then click Connect to Prestastore.
12. Webgility will download the basic store information. When it is finished, click Continue.
13. Enter your business contact information. Note: the fields with a red asterisk are required.