1. In Webgility Desktop, navigate to Integration > Accounting/POS/ERP > Edit Connection.
2. Make sure you have entered the correct QuickBooks company file location, and click Test QuickBooks Connection.
You can change the QuickBooks File Mode to multi-user mode if this is not the first-time connection with the QuickBooks file.
If you get any error while testing the connection then make sure your QuickBooks File is open and there is no open dialog box.
3. If you are using QuickBooks Desktop - Enterprise, Pro or Premier - and fthe previous connection certificate has been removed you may need to login to the Quickbooks file as an Admin user.
After testing the connection, you will receive an Application Certificate popup in QuickBooks. Here you will need to select Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running. Then select Admin from the dropdown for Login as. Click Continue.
4. Click Done on the next pop-up window.
5. Once connected successfully you will receive a message stating that you are Successfully connected to QuickBooks. Click OK, then Save.