To manually import an Amazon settlement report, you need to download the settlement report from the Amazon seller central account. It should be downloaded in the Flat File V2 format.
1. Log in to your Seller Central Account.
2. Navigate to Reports > Payments > All Statements
3. Click Download Flat File V2 against Settlement Period. Then save the file to your hard drive.
4. Once the Flat File V2 for the settlement report is downloaded, manually import the settlement report into Webgility Online.
5. Navigate to Accounting > Settlement Reports.
6. Then choose to import it manually. Click on the highlighted icon for Import Reports.
7. Use the Browse option to upload the downloaded Flat File V2 and click Import.
8. Next in the Settlement Reports tab, post the settlement report to QuickBooks. Click Post to QuickBooks.