Before beginning, you will want to install the Webgility Store Module on your WooCommerce site as a plugin.
1. Log in to your Webgility account, here.
2. Click on View all downloads. On the next page, select WooCommerce from the drop-down and download the file.
3. Once you download the file, log in to your WordPress site using your store admin credentials.
4. In the left navigation bar, go to Plugins > Add New.
5. Click Upload Plugin, then in the pop-up navigate to the Webgility Store module zip file that you downloaded in the previous steps.
6. Click Install Now.
7. Navigate to your installed plugins and find the Webgility plugin. Click Activate.
8. Once activated, select Settings below Webgility then select Copy URL
9. Once you have the URL of the Webgility Site Module, proceed to the next steps.
10. From the Webgility dashboard, navigate to Integrations > Stores > Add. If this is the first channel you are adding, you do not need to do this step.
11. In the pop-up screen, select the store type as WooCommerce and give your store a name. In the Enter store web address:, field enter the URL of the installed Webgility Store Module, then click Continue.
12. Enter your Store admin login/username and Store admin password, then click Connect to WooCommerce.
13. Webgility will download the basic store information. When this is finished, click Continue.
14. Complete the below form by entering your store address information. Note: The fields in bold are mandatory.
15. The next few screens are for connecting your Accounting, ERP, or POS system to Webgility. You can find more information here.