1. Navigate to Integrations > Stores, then click Add New Store. If this is the first channel you are adding, you can skip this step.
2. In the pop-up screen select the store you wish to connect, add the store name in Give your store a name, then click Continue.
3. Once you click Continue, Webgility will require you to enter an API Key and API Secret.
To retrieve your API Key, click View access key. This will open your browser and ask you to enter your ShipStation credentials.
4. Once you log in successfully, the API Key window will open and you will need to copy and paste the keys into Webgility.
5. Click Connect to ShipStation to connect Webgility.
6. Enter your business contact information.
Note: Fields with a red asterisk are required.
7. The next few screens are for connecting your Accounting, ERP, or POS system to Webgility. Get more information on these steps, here.