Once an order is in Webgility, you can post it to your accounting solution.
1. Navigate to Accounting > Orders, then select the order or orders that you want to post to the accounting solution. You can do this via the check box on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Once you have selected the order, click Post to QuickBooks in the bottom menu bar. This label may be titled differently depending on the accounting solution you have connected.
3. Once your orders have finished posting, you will see a popup message indicating that the order(s) posted successfully. You can view your posted orders by clicking see posted, or by navigating to Posted.
4. Orders that do not successfully post to the accounting solution will be pushed to the Errors view.
5. If you need to remove an order from your accounting solution, you can un-post or undo sync by selecting the order in the Posted view. Select Unpost.
6. Click Yes to confirm you want to remove the order from your accounting solution. And after a few moments, you will receive a confirmation message.
Note: be sure to close the order in the accounting solution first.
7. Now, the transaction in QuickBooks will have been removed with two exceptions.
Any item(s) created while posting the transaction will still exist.
Any new customers will not be removed.